The multi-award winning Israeli film that straddles the genre line between psychological drama, horror and in-depth character study…
It all begins on one night, when Lily arrives at her therapist’s house asking for an emergency session. She wants to explain why she’s killed her family.
Home is where the hurt is. In a perfect world, Lily would have grown up with a loving father, a caring mother, a sane sister and a brother who wasn’t madly in love with her. Instead, Lily finds herself in the living room, staring at four dead bodies. Gone to confess to her therapist, she’s met with her therapist’s insensitive teenage daughter, with whom she gets locked in a battle of wills.
Featuring an international ensemble cast that includes Eli Danker (Undisputed 2: Last Man Standing), Evgenia Dodina (One Day and a Week), Veronica Kedar (Joe & Belle), Hen Yanni (Melting Away), and Aryeh Hasfari (Alliance of the Depths).
- Cinequest San Jose Film Festival, Won, Best Feature
- Brooklyn Horror Film Festival, Won, Head Trip Competition Award for Best Feature
- Imagine India International Film Festival, Won, Best Music Award
- Beloit International Film Festival, Nominated, Best International Feature Film
- Fantaspoa International Fantastic Film Festival, Nominated, International Competition for Best Film
- Imagine Film Festival, NL , Nominated, Black Tulip for Best Feature Film
- Lund International Fantastic Film Festival, Nominated, The Siren Award for Best International Film
- Raindance Film Festival, Nominated, Jury Prize, Best International Feature
- Awards of the Israeli Film Academy, Nominated, Award of the Israeli Film Academy for Best Makeup
- Jerusalem Film Festival, Nominated, Haggiag Award for Best Israeli Feature
- Won, The Jerusalem Foundation Award, Best Score
- Warsaw International Film Festival, Nominated, Free Spirit Award
“Family follows a structure that feels almost like a session of therapy, which is a great idea for this dark, deep character study.” – Bloody Disgusting
“Sharp and alluring. Don’t miss it!” – Cinematalk
2017 / 101 minutes / color / Hebrew with English subtitles / A film by Veronica Kedar (Endtime)
HOW TO ORDER:
Public Performance and Digital Site Licenses are available through Soundview Media Partners. To inquire or to place an order, write to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply choose from the options below:
For group screening prices, please inquire.
WATCH THE TRAILER